PRO Series CAT6 UTP 28AWG Slim-Profile Network Patch Cables
Great for racks and installations where space is limited.
PRO Series CAT6 Patch Cord
Kordz PRO Series CAT6 Network Patch Cord is engineered with a slim profile, custom RJ45 compact connector (Patent Pending) with a robust locking latch for reliably fast Gigabit Ethernet and easier professional installations.
Kordz - making Predictable Reliability possible
Kordz is a globally recognised, multi award-winning specialist cable brand. Committed to a high standard of practical, graceful design and superior manufacturing, we deliver quality products around the world. We strive for predictable reliability, a core concept and experience of our industry-leading products, engineered to be fast, effective and more robust.
PRO CAT6 Slim Patch Cord 28AWG grey
The Kordz PRO Series CAT6 Network Patch Cord is engineered with a flexible, slim profile featuring stranded 28AWG copper for fast Gigabit Ethernet in professional AV installations. Featuring our custom RJ45 compact connector (Patent Pending) with a robust locking latch and a 2000 bend cycle guarantee. Each cable is individually tested to exceed all Category 6 ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards for all frequencies from 1 to 250 MHz and is supported by the Kordz Lifetime Warranty.
- Engineered and constructed to ensure installation success and longevity
- Exceeds all Category 6 ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards for all frequencies from 1 to 250 MHz
- UTP 28AWG CAT6 slim-profile network patch cord, overall diameter of 3.9mmØ
- UL (CM) fire rating
- 568B wire connection configuration
- New compact design connector with 2000 bend cycle lock tab (Patent Pending)
- Available in 7 colours – black, blue, grey, green, yellow, red & white
- Available in lengths from 0.15m to 30.0m lengths
- Kordz’ product performance guarantee and warranty for your lifetime.